[ExI] Rapamycin-like drug for anti-aging?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 15:00:44 UTC 2019

> I've been pulsing rapamycin for close to a year with no noticeable side
effects. Taken once weekly, the idea is it maximizes hitting mTORC1 and
minimizes hitting mTORC2.   The literature indicates the anti aging effects
are from the former and the negative side effects from the latter.  dylan

I Googled all these terms and determined that I needed a couple of course
in biochemistry.  first, what does 'pulsing' mean?  Ditto 'hitting'.
Second, where did you get your supplement?

I am 77, in pretty good health, and practically never have any side effects
of anything, so maybe I am a good candidate for this rapamycin.  Please
tell me all you can.

Thanks!   bill w

On Sun, Sep 8, 2019 at 9:11 AM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <