[ExI] Rapamycin-like drug for anti-aging?

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 15:21:58 UTC 2019

“Pulsing” usually means taking an escalating dose than dropping down to no dose and repeating. It can also mean just having long dose free periods, which seems what Dylan means here: he’s taking a weekly dose (as opposed to a daily one; I’m presuming it clears the body in far less than a week).

“Hitting” here means that the drug is simply having an impact. It reacts with both protein complexes and one is thought to be beneficial, the other harmful. Hence, he’s pulsing to get some beneficial effect whilst minimizing the harmful effect. (I don't think he used “hitting” here in any medical or technical sense. He was just being metaphorical.)

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst