[ExI] Update on the Hawaiian observatory shutdown

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 18:22:59 UTC 2019

You seem to have a different concept of “unfettered.” Presumably, SR meant unfettered in the conventional sense: access which is _uncontrolled_ by others in terms of both scope and timing. The way you use the term would mean that something like a public tour of the Theo Chocolate factory in Seattle is ”unfettered access.” In fact, there’s a tour guide and you’re not really allowed on most of the factory floor. (Which is a good thing as I don’t want tourists sneezing or getting their body hairs in my chocolate.;)

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst