[ExI] Misattribution was no subject

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 23:48:03 UTC 2020

"The genomic features described here may explain in part the
infectiousness and transmissibility of SARS-CoV-2 in humans. Although
the evidence shows that SARS-CoV-2 is not a purposefully manipulated
virus, it is currently impossible to prove or disprove the other
theories of its origin described here. However, since we observed all
notable SARS-CoV-2 features, including the optimized RBD and polybasic
cleavage site, in related coronaviruses in nature, we do not believe
that any type of laboratory-based scenario is plausible."

The authors are from Tulane (New Orleans), U of Sydney (Australia),
Columbia University (New York), Edinburgh University (Scotland), and
Scripps (La Jolla, California).

So it's definitely a Chinese government coverup.

(Sarcasm/humor)

Keith