[ExI] Misattribution was no subject

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 00:15:27 UTC 2020

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 6:26 PM Keith Henson via extropy-chat <

> Designing COVID-19 from the ground up or even starting with SARS is
> what I was talking about as being beyond the state of the art.

### Here I agree - making a new bad virus completely from scratch, without
copying large chunks of code from existing viruses, is still beyond the
state of the art. But, the Wuhan virus is not very novel, it's definitely
doable with the right viral sample library in your freezer.

I am sure the Wuhan freezers are full of very... interesting viral samples.

Rafal