[ExI] More deaths from COVID-19 than Afghanistan and Iraq wars combined

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 13:24:46 UTC 2020

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 9:18 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <

*> The militia isn’t about the police or fighting the army or any of that.
> That isn’t what the second amendment is about.  The police, the militia and
> the army are all allies*

But I thought the second amendment was about making sure the government
never gets too big for their britches, if so then it only becomes useful
when the army and the militia are *NOT* on the same side, and even then
it's not very useful because we're right back to redneck with shotgun
versus M1 Abrams Battle Tank.

  John K Clark