[ExI] Atheism again

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 17:08:07 UTC 2020

Thank you, bill w, for putting much more clearly and concisely than I've
been able to do, why religion and transhumanism are not compatible.

And thank you, Ben.  Thanks are extremely rare in the group (???).

I think you cannot get more basic than epistemology.  "How do you know?" is
the most basic question.  I wish school children were taught the ways to
answer this.

bill w

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 10:40 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <