[ExI] slavery

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 16:38:21 UTC 2020

I said 'believing what you want to believe', but that is unfair to the
students.  They are saying what they were taught by allegedly responsible
adults.  The idea that adults, parents and teachers, are wrong, are biased,
are teaching the wrong thing, won't sink in, if ever, until they are
adults. They don't understand why many people, a lot of them black, are
urging society to recognize that their heroes and their statues need to be
reconsidered and brought down.  More Northern aggression and just another
demand by blacks that is unfair.   ("What do they want now?  Do we have to
pay and pay for a war that neither our parents nor ourselves were in?"

The Asians are taking advantage of being called black.  Well, why not?
 billw

On Sun, Dec 6, 2020 at 9:30 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <