[ExI] vaccine was: RE: damn doctors!

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 02:06:07 UTC 2020

at some point, I don’t see why not use them.  I will wait until about 85,
or a little longer if my health is good then

spike

WEll, just keep in mind that many if not most smokers want to quit.  It
becomes something you have to do, not want to do.  You look down at your
cigarette and think 'Now why did I do that?"  In addition:  telling myself
that I was tired of wanting to quit was one of my mantras in the early
stages of quitting.  Lastly, I was a psychologist who dreamed of
controlling behavior and I could not control mine.  WEAK WEAK.n.*  spike*

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 5:47 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <