[ExI] Yahoo Groups Was Shut Down

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Dec 25 00:07:11 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat

>…Which reminds me of a statement about prostitutes.   "Why does that good looking rich guy hire prostitutes to go to his home and have sex with him?  Many would do it for nothing."  "He is not paying them for sex.  He is paying for them to leave afterwards."    bill w

Understatement, in my case billw.  I am so rich and handsome, the usual tropes about paying harlots to get out of my bed are grossly insufficient.  So extreme are my manly qualities, I have taken to paying the harlots to go away before they even do anything, kind of as a prophylactic therapy sorta.  A simple trip to the grocery store for a loaf of bread can cost 800 dollars, as I pay a motley collection of no-collar workers, not to merely get their nekkid butts out of my bed, but with a generous tip included for never having gotten into it to start with.

Conclusion: it is tough being rich and handsome.

Fortunately, at that point I usually wake up without adverse economic consequence.