[ExI] Yahoo Groups Was Shut Down

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 03:06:11 UTC 2020

In the Philippines, due to the often difficult economic conditions for many
people, attractive young women will show interest in western men who would
often never get attention from extra lovely females back home. When my
significant other was in the restaurant ladies room, a gal who looked like
a magazine centerfold girl, probably in her late twenties, tried flirting
with me. When my partner returned, she just somehow knew what the other
woman had been up to, and basically shot angry laser beams from her eyes at
the interloper! Lol The young woman just stared down at her dining table
surface and kept her eyes there. Another time I went to a store electronics
department, and a bevy of pretty sales girls literally pushed their
co-worker in my direction, telling me that she had earlier that day
complained about a non-appreciative local boyfriend, and that she needed an
American guy who would treat her right! Lol The young woman who was the
target of their joking around nearly died from embarrassment, but I think
she would have taken my phone number if it had been offered. I was within
range of my partner's zone of observation, and she was not happy.

Due to a supposed shortage of quality men here, sisters and female cousins
are known for mate poaching, with sometimes ugly consequences when it comes
time for revenge. This is often the theme of locally made romantic comedies
and dark dramas.

I hope everyone is having a nice Christmas/holiday season. The "hit gift" I
gave my stepdaughters was an inexpensive body motion controlled toy
helicopter. It only cost five dollars (things are often cheaper here) and
using it is sort of like playing frisbee with friends! I could not get over
how the cheap little machine performed so well. We nearly destroyed the
apartment with it, and then took it outside where it bounced along the
grass as if it had a mind of its own.

John  :  )

On Fri, Dec 25, 2020 at 8:11 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <