[ExI] very informative

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 04:00:36 UTC 2020

On Mon, Dec 28, 2020 at 2:23 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
> Sometimes you just have to expose yourself to the other sides.  I have been remiss about that.
> What are they saying and how do we counter that?   bill w

I have been exposed to enough PragerU for now. Years ago, I ran into
their stuff. No need to dig deeper. It's fairly obvious where they
stand and one needn't waste one's time on every piece of propaganda
out there. It's fine if you want to go there, but know that I'm not
speaking from ignorance. Overall, I've heard the conservative and RW
points of view with regard to race and the evils of the Left so
much... They're fairly hard to avoid, especially in libertarian
circles. (Same thing when someone mentioned Cass Sustein. By the time
he was mentioned in an Extropian venue, I'd already heard about him
for years literally.)

Regards,

Dan