[ExI] Political Relativism (was very informative)

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 01:00:11 UTC 2020

Anton, if I am reading this right, you are a right wing authoritarian.

This is a very different test than the one I took many (?) years ago.  My
scores:  -2.63   -7.74  modestly liberal, very libertarian

I wish they had separated the economic and social scores.  My social scores
would be very libertarian.  My economic scores would be a question - I know
little of economics and don't know how certain policies relate to my
values.  But the test would not let me omit a question.  Free market, yes,
but in some cases highly regulated, like the businesses that deal with food
or drugs, for safety's sake.  Others need regulation for pollution
problems.  In other words, a corporation should not be allowed to endanger
anyone, and they will if you let them.  I don't trust people to put their
net profits aside and do good for humanity.  If they had a test for
skepticism I would blow the top out of it.  Sad to say, but my knowledge of
psychology has strongly affected my view of the common man - all too
common.  bill w

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 6:03 PM Anton Sherwood via extropy-chat <