[ExI] The Expanse is science fiction like television has never seen

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 05:25:09 UTC 2020

What I would love to see one day, is a television series based on the Steve
Jackson rpg, Transhuman Space. I would say it is a more "cyberpunk/biopunk"
take on a universe like The Expanse (and probably more realistic as to what
the future will be like). I recall Anders being a fan of it...

http://www.sjgames.com/transhumanspace/

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 12:51 PM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <