[ExI] The Expanse is science fiction like television has never seen

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 07:45:51 UTC 2020

I LOVE The Expanse! I am watching the show and reading the books in
parallel. Of course the books are better than the show, but the show is
reasonably close (and much closer than usual) to the books. This is the
first science fiction show that I really like.

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 2:59 AM John Grigg via extropy-chat <