[ExI] Are Tests Biased Against Students Who Don't Give A Shit?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 19:00:26 UTC 2020

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 12:11 PM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <

> School sucks.  It's not a surprise when kids don't care.

I loved school, but I loved even more getting out of school and learning
what I wanted to when I wanted to.

School - a place where what is being taught is not tied to anything
important in the kids' lives.  Why do this?  Why learn this?  Questions not
answered.  Because.  Because we all have to do it.  It's the law. Etc.
Kids complaining that nothing is relevant to them have a point.
 bill w