[ExI] Even India and Haiti do it better

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat May 9 20:48:40 UTC 2020

On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] Even India and Haiti do it better

The pandemic was not a failing of any politician or political philosophy other than China, spike

Just one nit:  The White House knew of the virus in January if I recall correctly, while millions of masks, ventilators and other equipment were sold to China.  Hard to say who to blame, but clearly the White House is to blame.  No?

bill w

https://www.state.gov/the-united-states-announces-assistance-to-combat-the-novel-coronavirus/

I can understand why the US donated those supplies  particularly to China: it is completely dependent on China to loan the money to cover normal operating expenses.  The US must be very very good to China, to keep those loans coming.