[ExI] Even India and Haiti do it better

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 20:14:44 UTC 2020

The pandemic was not a failing of any politician or political philosophy
other than China, spike

Just one nit:  The White House knew of the virus in January if I recall
correctly, while millions of masks, ventilators and other equipment were
sold to China.  Hard to say who to blame, but clearly the White House is to
blame.  No?

bill w

On Sat, May 9, 2020 at 1:51 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <