[ExI] Study Finds Breakthrough Oxygen Therapy Reverses Aging Process

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 20:30:33 UTC 2020

On Nov 22, 2020, at 6:30 AM, John Grigg via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:

> I am quite astonished by what has been learned... I wonder to what extent this treatment could extend human lifespan, for those who do it regularly, starting at a fairly young age?

Wonder if the mechanism here is something about aging (e.g., reduced lung fiction, reduced absorption membranes, ‘tired’ blood) reduces the body’s ability to obtain and distribute oxygen and HBOT partially overcomes this.

Regarding your comment: I’d be careful given that oxygen might also speed up metabolic processes and cause other problem. Maybe someone with a medical background could comment.

Regards,

Dan