[ExI] puzzling

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 18:30:40 UTC 2020

A problem, not 4th amendment, with universal access to medical records is,
of course, insurance companies.  I think they are now barred from denying
insurance to those with pre-existing conditions (?), but there are many
other things in a record that could cause them to require high premiums
(and why are they called 'premiums'?)
bill w

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 1:02 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <