[ExI] Is the ExI email list slowly dying out? And if so, what can be done to reverse such an outcome?

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 19:59:34 UTC 2020

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020, 3:32 PM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <

> I'm not sure if he was much of a liability as you say. I didn't feel
> he was dominating discussions when he was here. More just adding his
> views and analysis to the mix.

I was only thinking liability in the sense of allowing one player to "carry
the ball" so frequently that we get accustomed.

> > Anyway... what's the problem we're trying to solve?
>
> The subject line talks about it, no? Is it true? I've been here long
> enough to see posting often comes in waves. That's the same with other
> email groups I'm involved with. Sometimes someone posts something

Yeah, but a subject line is a twitter post; not an in-depth discussion of
the salient features

I get your point though.