[ExI] sturgis - washington post

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 22:48:07 UTC 2020

* My family came from West Virginia and Kentucky.  I had (I think) 8 direct
ancestors in the war, and all were yanks except one*

*Aha! So your ancestors were traitors too!  Although most Southerners now
don't regard Kentucky and Virginia as 'South', they were and are.  bill w*

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 5:42 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <