[ExI] sturgis - washington post

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Oct 21 01:17:53 UTC 2020

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k-T8S0lEwQ

>...Have to check it out later. Don't know if you recall their old show
together. I was very young when I saw it. Probably not funny now.

Regards,

Dan

I do!  They had a Saturday night show with a lot of improv, very funny
stuff.  Their comedy aged well.  Brits are allowed to be politically
incorrect more than we yanks are.  They don't take themselves too seriously.

This source tells where the limey name originated:

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2018/08/24/limey/