[ExI] New AI based writing aid

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 19:26:29 UTC 2020

On Tue, 27 Oct 2020 at 18:56, Dave Sill via extropy-chat

> I had to sign in with my Google account and reload the page.
> Now when I highlight a sentence and click on any of the Wordtune buttons I get "Something went wrong".
>
> -Dave

It's working fine here. It rewrote your last sentence to--
Now, when a sentence is selected and a Wordtune button is clicked, the
response reads "Something went wrong".

Maybe their server was temporarily overloaded.
Or maybe you have some security software blocking the process.
You could try close Chrome, reopen, go to gmail and try again?

BillK