[ExI] outing myself

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 19:56:33 UTC 2020

Joyce's actual normal writing is really good.  Ulysses starts to get too
arcane and I agree with spike about Finnegan's Wake, I think it pretty much
sucks.  Interesting concept at the time but it's too much of a slog to be
good.  And it makes you realize the writer is being kind of a dick to have
to slog through so much to get to the meaning

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020, 3:43 PM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <