[ExI] outing myself

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Oct 28 22:14:35 UTC 2020

> ...> On Behalf Of BillK via extropy-chat
> Subject: Re: [ExI] outing myself
>
> >...I have never appreciated that subjective value idea. To me a
> >sidearm is just a sidearm, identical to thousands of other sidearms.
> >The one owned by Eisenhower is no different to the one owned by Joe
> >Smith down the road... I see no added value. BillK
>
>> ...OK perhaps it is an America thing.
>
> spike
>

>...Oh no!   UK and EU collectors also pay small fortunes for ordinary
objects that have a famous name attached to them. I just don't see the point
myself.  BillK

Hi BillK, ja no worries.  I see that kinda thing as a most harmless way to
get money back into circulation rather than sit in bank accounts of people
who own too much of it.  This is a good thing.

Soooo BillK, does that hustle in the hedgerow business have any subjective
meaning to ya?  What meaning?

...If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now, It's just a
spring clean for the May queen.
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run There's still
time to change the road you're on...

My apologies for insisting, but inquiring minds want to know if there is
anything to know.