[ExI] owwwww, dang

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 15:13:38 UTC 2020

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 11:01 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

>  >> Yes, we very clearly haven't "*rounded the corner*", so why does
>> Trump's
>
> repeated lying about something this important not bother you?
>

> *> Because I don’t view a US president as a doctor or in control of world
> governments. *

I don't care if he's just in charge of the local dog pound, why would you
consistently and vigorously defend somebody who has told 25,000 public lies
in the last 4 years and in the last few weeks has averaged 50 lies a day?
When you stop being outraged by such behavior and just take it is the new
normal then the corrupt politician has won.

John K Clark