[ExI] owwwww, dang

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Oct 31 21:16:36 UTC 2020

…> On Behalf Of ExiMod via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] owwwww, dang

Regrettably I have had to place John Clark on moderation as he cannot be trusted to post sensibly to Exi-chat.

This will apply at least until after the election next week.

John can still read Exi-chat, but his posts will be queued awaiting approval before posting.

Delays will be unpredictable, depending on other commitments.

Note: This does not apply to Extropolis, where there are no restrictions.

ExiMod

Restrictions?  Over at Extropolis, misbehavior and ungentle-lifeformly posts are not only allowed, they are… noichahed.  I noticed some of the regulars over there have picked up on that and recognized the good humor in which it is generally intended.  I seldom detect genuine malice there.  Or if it is there, I am one of the e-aspergers people: I often miss it.

ExiMod thanks for carrying the burden of omnipotence, me la…