[ExI] Cryonics Dilemma

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 04:05:17 UTC 2021

And so what is the current stance of the courts in Washington State,
regarding this matter?

I suppose if they are not supportive, a person would need to fly to
Switzerland and get arrangements with a hospice and also a mortuary there.
And so upon death, your iced body is shipped back to America for a belated
suspension.

You should be okay as long as KrioRus is not involved! Lol  ;  )

John

On Sat, Apr 3, 2021, 2:19 PM Anton Sherwood via extropy-chat <