[ExI] DAOs, Futarchy, and the future of Extropianism

JF monteluna at protonmail.com
Sun Apr 11 21:30:35 UTC 2021

You're right, but an emergent system almost never starts at a full working system. It is always bottom up.

This organization would not be a formal country for a long time. It may never. Frankly I don't think countries are defined by recognition, but economic market activity. Regardless if an organization is a country or not, if it has enough economic activity, it will be a "thing".

All of this is moot though. The strategic goal is to start somewhere and bootstrap, and set up a system to fail fast for experiments sake. The system is opt-in and anyone can leave. Any member who commits clearly is interested in creating something and doing real actions. There's no particular risk in starting something.

Sent from ProtonMail mobile