[ExI] pistols

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 20:13:14 UTC 2021

 You are the victim of a cognitive bias   stathis

Well, thanks for the kind thoughts, but I have never been in a house
without a gun of some sort.  If I give it away will I be safer?   In any
case, I wanted one for my wife.  bill w

On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 11:46 AM Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat <