[ExI] pistols

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 15:26:51 UTC 2021

Bill-

I'm late to the discussion, and it doesn't tick all your boxes, but I'd
give some thought to a Ruger LCR .22, a revolver that holds 8 rounds (
https://ruger.com/products/lcr/specSheets/5410.html).   People like to
complain about the stopping power of a .22LR which I suppose is valid, but
it's a very small gun, gives you 2 extra rounds compared to a typical
revolver, and is ultra reliable.

In semis, I love the FN509 midsize 9MM.   It's not compact, but is still
small enough to carry concealed, and is very well made.   It has 4 safeties
but other than the hinged trigger, they're pretty much all passive.

I understand if no manual safety is a showstopper, but personally, I think
manual safeties do more harm than good and should be avoided.

On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 9:56 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <