[ExI] elon says this isn't cgi

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 15:11:24 UTC 2021

We are thinky types, not huggy types  spike

I noticed it early in life:  when we arrived at my relatives' house for
Xmas there were A frame hugs:  you stand about two feet apart, lean
forward, give a quick two pats on the back.  No actual contact except for
maybe a kiss on the cheek.  The whole family, women, men....   I married a
woman whose whole family was like that except for one niece, who would
stick her treasures right into your chest.  No A frame for her.  The
problem with being cold is that people think you don't have any emotions.
I have plenty of them.  Too much at times.  But hugging is for sex and
please keep your distance. I had one friend whose personal distance was
about eight inches and I was constantly backing away from him.  Does having
adequate personal space go along with being cold?  bill w

On Fri, Jan 1, 2021 at 10:52 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <