[ExI] geezer guard

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Jan 4 02:39:36 UTC 2021

Subject: Re: [ExI] geezer guard

>…High tech for cows: now we poke them with electrified sticks….

There are some cows that are into that kinky stuff, but most of them still go for the original low-tech approach.

>…  What is the over 60 Stewart movie, Spike?

I was thinking Liberty Valence, but I was wrong on that one: Stewart was only 54 then.  The Cheyenne Social Club is the only one I have seen of the real post 60 Stewart, now that I look at the list.

>…   Our generations can say "I remember buttermilk" and know what we mean.   bill w

If you meant Buttermilk with a capital B, I get the reference.  But it isn’t so much remembering: I saw it fairly recently.  Now I am forever dumber for having invested the time in knowing what you meant by Buttermilk.