[ExI] geezer guard

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 14:42:09 UTC 2021

Now just what was the name of the Jeep- Nellybelle?

I have a conventional stereo amp.  Two channels.  If I split the wires and
try to get two speakers on one lead I think it changes the ohms from 8 to
4, and somehow that is not good.  Is there a way around this?   bill w

On Sun, Jan 3, 2021 at 8:41 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <