[ExI] free speech

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 16:59:40 UTC 2021

Twitter, Facebook, etc. all exist because they are used.  If people get
disgusted with them, they will get competition.  If enough are disgusted
they will ask Congress to do something to regulate that business and likely
they will.  It's a big, wide, wonderful Web  - room for all.  We do have
laws about monopolies.  People will leave Facebook by the millions if it
starts banning this and that.  They will find alternatives.  I see this as
a free market problem, which in time solves itself.   bill w

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 8:39 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <