[ExI] Immaculate Election

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Jan 12 04:08:36 UTC 2021

Subject: Re: [ExI] Immaculate Election

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 9:30 PM Stuart LaForge via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

>>… I don't see how the Republic can
continue to survive if we can't restore people's trust in our elections… Stuart

>…Cui bono?  That's where the explanation lies as to why we still use them, as well as why no transparency was provided around this election to assuage concerns over fraud… Dylan

Note how the tech companies reacted.  Twitter squelched comments pointing out that the election was suspicious.  Parler boomed with simply offering to let people express their views without being censored.  Apple responded by squelching Parler.

Good chance every person here over about 45 years already knows exactly what this image is:

That advertisement stirred my emotions more than any other in my entire long life.

It is ironic indeed that given the origin of this image, Apple would participate in making it difficult to communicate freely.