[ExI] Immaculate Election

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 04:15:06 UTC 2021

Spike, great minds sadly think alike.   I sent that full video to another
list I'm on with the subject line "This hasn't aged well...'

The destruction of Parler was a concerted effort between Apple, Google,,
Amazon., and the powers that be..    We are being governed by a tech
oligarchy that allows the First Amendment to be thrown out the window since
they're private companies.

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 11:09 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <