[ExI] Immaculate Election

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Tue Jan 12 05:47:35 UTC 2021

Quoting Spike:

> Stuart, this can be fixed.  It isn't even hard to do.  It remains to be seen
> if the necessary changes will be made, and if not, who is blocking them.
>
> spike

I think a class-action lawsuit against Diebold et al on behalf of the
American people would do wonders to bring this issue to the attention
of the American public even if it gets thrown out of court. It would
at least distract people from the strange message that the competing
narratives have in common, and that is that conservatives and liberals
are supposed to hate one another so much as to cause all political
discourse devolve to shouting and name calling. Followed soon after
with a closure of communication channels. The political parties are
blaming one another for fraud due to mistrust caused by the voting
machines even in the absence of any evidence of fraud. That is a
design flaw inherent in the machines and shows negligence on the part
of the developers.

Whereas any actual fraud would be apt to use backdoors or zero day
exploits that would most likely be known to the developers and
vendors, again making them liable. Plus suing the developers and
vendors of the machines themselves might flush out any other culprits
based on who moves to block.

Stuart LaForge