[ExI] Fw: Re: Adobe Flash Player is no more

Terry W. Colvin fortean1 at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 12 09:14:41 UTC 2021

This software went away when the software did its' kill switch routine
on the 1st.  I use two gadgets/widgets at my ighome.com personalized
homepage that stopped working.  These are Accuweather and Simple Calendar.
I also store Bookmarks on the internal pop-up which I use to quickly go
to and/or restore hosed links.

Google Chrome OS has a 'Pepper Flash' that allows Accuweather and the
Simple Calendar to display.  That should be good for another two years.

This is just FYI.

Terry
.
.