[ExI] Immaculate Election

Anton Sherwood bronto at pobox.com
Wed Jan 13 17:42:56 UTC 2021

On 2021-1-12 15:58, spike jones via extropy-chat wrote:
> Loss of confidence in the voting system is no non-problem.
> It is a huge and growing problem.
>	[...]
> Calling those who are suspicious of our voting system kooks
> doesn’t help.  It makes them suspicious of you.

Can we at least distinguish between reasonable and unreasonable
suspicions?  between for example "the maker of this voting machine has
never submitted its code to outside expert scrutiny" and "Trump's
rallies were so much bigger than Biden's, he cannot have lost honestly!"

--
*\\*  Anton Sherwood  *\\*  www.bendwavy.org