[ExI] Immaculate Election

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 15:49:01 UTC 2021

So now conservatives are generally not authoritarian.  Now it is the other
way around, with a wild-eyed vengeance.

spike

 It is not the other way around, since you explained that those leftists
were not liberals.  Conservatives will always be more authoritarian. Let's
not forget Haidt's book:

https://moralfoundations.org/      bill w

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 9:41 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <