[ExI] Immaculate Election

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Jan 14 21:14:31 UTC 2021

--
*\\*  Anton Sherwood  *\\*  www.bendwavy.org

OK Anton I will take your word on that one.  I am not up to speed on what the red hat crowd is doing.

Regarding not knowing what the red hat crowd is doing: that is one of the most worrisome aspects of Twitter's actions with the account suspensions.  We recently learned that hitting the mute button on Zoom does not turn off one's camera.  Now we realize that muting a group turns off theirs in a sense:  If one has no voice on a forum, there is no reason to leave ones ears or eyes there either.  We now don't know what the red hat crowd is doing or where they went.  I don't think they went away however.