[ExI] very informative

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 05:56:03 UTC 2021

On Mon, Dec 28, 2020 at 11:09 PM Mike Dougherty via extropy-chat <

> On Mon, Dec 28, 2020, 10:33 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <
>
>> Cool an internet native who will know the answer.
>>

>> Will, how many races are there?
>>

> Internet natives recognize only one: human

### Do you mean there are no useful distinctions to be made between the
Pygmies and the Han?

Because, in general there are as many or as few races as it is useful to
have. There is no peremptorily correct way of classifying things, be it
beetles or humans, only less and more useful ones.

An internet native should know this. I do.

Rafal