[ExI] Immaculate Election

Henrik Ohrstrom henrik.ohrstrom at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 13:29:12 UTC 2021

If you are looking for a way to provoke an Estonian on the same level as
talking 2:amendment with an USAian, tell them that they are a Soviet
residue.
Won't go well, with an option for physical re-education.....
And are in all aspects totally wrong.
They were never a good part of the Soviet block, armed resistance vere
sporadically present during all of the 50ies and a significant percentage
of the population were deported to function as hostages for the entire
country.
And they were among the first to defect from Soviet oppression if not the
first.

Estonia is very liberal in all those ways that most of us think of
liberalism.
Taking responsibility for your own identity are one of many things they do
well and if you are willing to play by their rules even you in the
democratic tyrrany of the Californian states are able to get an Estonian
Identity.
https://www.visitestonia.com/en/why-estonia/12-digital-services-in-e-estonia
You won't have the same rights as an Estonian citizen but can do quite a
lot with it. I recommend getting one, it is hard core individual liberalism
in action.

/Henrik