[ExI] Immaculate Election

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Jan 20 17:29:03 UTC 2021

Subject: Re: [ExI] Immaculate Election

>…If you are looking for a way to provoke an Estonian on the same level as talking 2:amendment with an USAian, tell them that they are a Soviet residue.

Won't go well, with an option for physical re-education.....

And are in all aspects totally wrong…

Cool thanks for that Henrik.  I am proud of Estonia.  They sound libertarian and enlightened.

>…They were never a good part of the Soviet block…/Henrik

Sounds to me like they were the best part of the Soviet bloc.  Giving in to authoritarianism results in totalitarianism.