[ExI] Section 230 and Antitrust

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Jan 21 00:53:31 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Omar Rahman via extropy-chat

>...Genes and environmental factors, however, do exist, and have actual explanatory power.

Omar

Ja.  Cultures exist too, and they definitely impact collective performance on IQ tests and every other kind of test.

Clearly we are free to choose whatever culture we want to be in, at any time.  We can switch from one to another, embrace any culture we want, reject any culture we want, emulate but not parody or ridicule, all fair game, ja?  Regardless of our genes, we have freedom of culture.  I have a hard time imagining anyone would argue with that notion.

Are there any limits to that notion?