[ExI] Reminder about List Behavior

ExiMod ExiMod at protonmail.com
Thu Jan 21 15:03:36 UTC 2021

The first item on the Exi-Chat Guide is
1) Be polite. We do not allow personal attacks or defamatory statements on Exi-Chat.

Vigorous debate must avoid name-calling. Your opponents are not idiots or insane.
Our list members come from diverse backgrounds, with different histories and sometimes English is not their first language. Allowance should be made for communication misunderstandings.

Swearing is not forbidden, though it may hinder understanding by provoking an emotional backlash. Some members may live among cultures where swearing is prevalent, even daringly fashionable, but it should be minimised in written communication.

Regards, ExiMod