[ExI] Then they came for the libertarians and I said nothing...

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 14:30:29 UTC 2021

Spike-

Based on his prior actions including constantly lying, I would not hold
your breath on Brennan walking back anything.    The most disgusting part
of Brennan for me currently is that he has a huge megaphone via his "press"
position.  Intelligence agencies have been the biggest risk to freedom in
the US for a long time now.    It's about to get much, much worse under the
guise of a made up war on domestic terror.   Glenn Greenwald gets it; few
others in the press care to.

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 9:22 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <