[ExI] rent a dog

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Jan 24 21:44:11 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of BillK

<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=taking+cats+for+a+walk&t=ffab&atb=v154-1&iar=videos&iax=videos&ia=videos>

>...(And you have to put up with all the strange looks you get).   :)

BillK

Cool, I stand corrected, thanks BillK.  I already get strange looks, so no contrast there with before.  I don't understand why, but no worries: I don't intend to change anything, so it doesn't matter.

I have had cats before but found they know only two games: 1) Kill Something and 2) Pretend to Kill Something.

Reprehensible beasts are cats, vicious predators, merciless.  Dogs just like to be with their peeps.